If you're struggling to find help or keep up to date with Microsoft Office 365 then I will provide two hours of online training to make you a SharePoint Power User.
I am now a registered Freelancer on Collab365 MicroJobs - the brand new marketplace dedicated to Microsoft professionals.
Here are 4 reasons that the Collab365 Team have spent months building the site:
1. You often need expert Microsoft help just for a couple of hours.
2. You can't keep up with everything Microsoft is releasing.
3. You find it hard to find Microsoft experts on other non-dedicated sites. There are just too many other subjects covered.
4. You don't have time to go through a lengthy interview process.
I personally love the concept and have actually just posted a MicroJob. Here are the details…
How I can help you ...
So your organization has just provided you with a SharePoint site. Now what?
Confused about what to do first? Don't know the difference between a List and a View?
I have over ten years experience installing, configuring, administering, managing, and developing with SharePoint; from 2003 through 2016 and Office 365. But all those fancy terms don't help if you don't know where to begin. That's where I can help you. I will walk you through the fundamentals of SharePoint:
· Creating Lists and Libraries
· Adding Views to sort and filter your data
· Creating Pages to show multiple kinds of data
· Creating Groups to limit who can see what
· Using advanced features of SharePoint
I will provide a detailed overview of SharePoint to get your team up and running. If you already have some SharePoint experience and want help on specific SharePoint features. I can provide that as well.
Before purchasing, you must answer "Yes" to the following questions.
· I will have no more than five students attend the training.
· I will be able to host a video teleconference, or will be available for a Zoom or Skype call hosted by the trainer.
· I will agree to attend the session at a mutually agreed to time.
· I won't record the session.
· If I want specific training, I will prepare the questions I want covered in advance.
The training provided will be over a two hour period. You can break it up into hour or half hour sessions if it is more convenient. I will allow time for questions during the training.
How does it work and what about payment?
Paying for online services with people that you don't know can be worrying for both parties. The buyer often doesn't want to pay until they're happy that the Freelancer has completed the work. Likewise the Freelancer wants to be sure they will be recompensed for their time and commitment. Collab365 MicroJobs helps both the buyer and the Freelancer in these ways:
1. The buyer pays up front and the money is securely held in the MicroJobs Stripe Connect platform account.
2. The Freelancer can then begin the work in the knowledge that the payment has been made.
3. Once the buyer is happy that the work is complete and to their satisfaction, the funds become available to the Freelancer.
4. There's even a dispute management function in case of a disagreement. But it won't on my MicroJob! As long as we agree what's needed up front and keep talking the entire way through, you won't be disappointed.
Note: Once I've completed the work, I'd love it if you could write a review for me. This will allow others to see what a fantastic job I did for you.
What if we need to add extra's to the job after I've started?
It's really easy for us to discuss your extra requirement (using the chat feature on the site) and for us to agree a price and add it to the order.
If you'd like me to help you, here are the steps to hire me …
1. View my MicroJob.
2. On that page click the "Buy" button.
3. You'll need to register as a buyer on the MicroJobs site, but this only takes a minute and will also allow you to purchase MicroJobs from other awesome Freelancers.
If you need to contact me then please use the "contact" button and ask me any questions before purchasing.